SUCCESSFUL TIPS ON HOW TO RENEW U.S.A VISA.
Fill your DS-160 by visiting www.usatraveldocs.com/ng.
- Complete the DS-160 online Nonimmigrant visa application form confirmation.
- Pay your DS-160 B1/B2 at any GT Bank nearest to you with the transaction receipt printed out.
- Make sure your last visa interview resulted into issuance of B1/B2.
- Your visa expires no more than 12 months prior to applying for RENEWAL.
- The applicant must be 14years old at the time of issuance or will be under the age of 14 at the time of applying for RENEWAL.
- Applicants is a NIGERIA passport holder, if not NIGERIA passport holder the applicant principally reside in NIGERIA and the last visa issued in NIGERIA.
- Visit https://cgifederal.secure.force.com to register for new user or you can always modify your existing profile by logging in using your user ID email and password. If you have forgotten your previous passport, enter your email and click the bottom forgot your password/create new ID.
- Click on sub menu at your left hand, schedule your appointment. Follow the step one by one after filling all necessary information. Note on age question of 80years and above. Click on the right answers that apply to you.
- When you are done with the filling of forms with the correct answers to the questions, you will land to the last page of INTERVIEWER WAIVER CONFIRMATION LETTER.
Note: Print it out and go along with original international passport, 2 passport photographs 2×2 to the nearest DHL as listed below.
DROP BOX DHL OUTLETS:
- 63, ADETOKUNBO ADEMOLA CRECENT, WUSE 11, ABUJA.
- 103/109 APAPA OSHODI EXPRESS WAY, ISOLO, LAGOS.
- PLOT 230 MURI OKUNOLA, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.
- 16, AHMADU BELO WAY,KADUNA
- 14, CHIEF NWUKE STREET, OFF BEWAC JUNCTION, TRANS AMADI INDUSTRIAL LAYOUT, PORT HARCOURT.
- 62, AIRPORT ROAD, BENIN CITY.