EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY IN NIGERIA
TD TRAVEL simplified Republic of Turkey visa Information Portal for Intending Travelers.
Please Free Free to contact us on Email, social Media, Telephone,
– Each family member should have a separate and complete file.
– If the above mentioned requirement are not met and the document bare not provided in full, your application will not be considered and you will have to take a new appointment in order to summit your full documentation. The Embassy does not take any responsibility that this may cause delay and may result in missing deadlines related to you8r business, tourism or education in turkey or Turkish republic of northern Cyprus.
– Each family member or group member are required to obtain different reference number from online visa application system ( ).
|REQUIREMENT FOR VISA|
|1||1 Turkish visa form fully and signed|
|2||Valid passport + data page photocopy and 2 passport photos (6 cm X 5 cm) with white background color, photos should not be stapled to the form.
*the passport should be valid for at least 6 month from the date of visa application.
|3||Application fess (Non refundable)
*250 US Dollar (single entry)
*400 US Dollar (multiple entry)
*250 US Dollar (single transit)
*400 US Dollar (double transit)
|4||Flight reservation/ booking with confirmed dates.|
|5||Proof of accommodation
*confirmed hotel reservation for the whole period of your stay in turkey. Address and the reservation dates should be stated.
*if you are staying with family or friend(s), it should be stated on official invitation letter sent by your host in turkey.
1. Your last 6 months bank statement with reference letter showing transaction and your full name.
2. A letter from your employer in Nigeria mentioning your annual salary, your position, date of leaving.
3. If your financial means are not sufficient or if you are a student in Nigeria, you may also provide commitment letter from your sponsor stating he/she will be responsible for your expenses, proof of his/her financial means (as mentioned above) and copy of their passports.
Students should provide their “student IDs”
4. if you are a business person in Nigeria you should also present : (1 original + 1 copy)- income tax clearance certificate
|7||FOR BUSINESS TRIPS
An “ ORIGINAL” business invitation letter (optionally Notary or Chamber of commerce certified) from a company in turkey stating:
– The purpose of your visit
– the name, address and contact number of the company to be visited
– that the company takes full responsibility for your expenses in turkey
|FOR APPLICANTS UNDER 18
1. A parental authorization le4tter from the “Court” or “Notary” if not traveling with both parents.
2. 2.birth certificate (1 Original + 1 copy)
|9||FOR NON WORKING SPOUSES
Passport copies of both parents one copy of wedding certificate
|10||“Vaccination card” for yellow fever and typhoid diseases
|11||National ID card ( 1 Original + 1 copy)
|12||Travel health insurance which covers the entire period of intended stay or transit