We process and give professional support to those looking to live, study & work in Canada.


  • WAEC or GCE(maximum of 2 sittings of some examination) or NECO( minimum of C5 grade in compulsory subjects,1 sitting)
  • Valid international passport
  • CV/Resume
  • WAEC/NECO scratch card
  • For married women, marriage certificate and sworn affidavit(change of name)
  • Post-secondary school transcripts (if available)
  • Secondary school testimonial.



  • Bachelor’s degree certificate and transcript.
  • For HND and ND holders – certificate and transcript.
  • WAEC/GCE or NECO Certificate. (O’level results used to gain B.Sc. admission)
  • International passport data page
  • Secondary school testimonial.
  • WAEC/GCE or NECO scratch card.
  • Letter of intent or statement of purpose.
  • CV/Resume.
  • For married women, marriage certificate and sworn affidavit(change of name)
  • Include an N.Y.S.C certificate if applicable.




You must submit the following:

Application Form (IMM 5257).

  • Each applicant and each accompanying family member must complete, date and sign their own application.
  • Applicants who are under the age of 18 years must have their form signed by a parent or guardian.
  • List your spouse/common-law partner and ALL your children less than 18 years of age (or still dependent) on the IMM 5257 Form, even if they do not need a visa or are not accompanying you. If you have more than 3 family members, fill additional copies of the IMM 5257 Form.
  • Answer every question. If not applicable, write N/A. Make sure you include your mailing address, reliable phone contact, and email address (if you agree to e-mail communications.
  • It is advisable to fill out the new forms electronically and submit a print-out of your computer-generated form including the 2D barcode page.

Family Information Form (IMM 5645)

All applicants aged 18 years or older must complete and sign their own.

Two passport photographs for yourself and each family member requesting a visa, with the name printed on the back, dated and taken in the past 6 months.

Processing fee – Ensure that you have paid the correct non- refundable fee In Naira (bank draft only) and payable in Lagos to the “Canadian Deputy High Commission”, the number of the passport of the principal applicant must be printed on the back of the draft. Please provide separate draft for each applicant with the passport Number of

The principal applicant printed on the back of each draft.

Original passport for yourself and each family member requesting a visa. Each passport should:

  • be accompanied with a copy of the passport bio-data page (i.e. the page with the name, photo, place of birth, date of issue, etc.)
  • show that you are a citizen or lawfully admitted to your country of residence (e.g. study permit, work permit)
  • Have a minimum of two blank visa pages and minimum 6 months validity.

Previous passport (S) showing travel history.

Explain the purpose of your trip – details of your itinerary indicating length of stay, destination and contacts.

You must provide a provisional airline booking.

Invitation from the person or business you will visit stating visit dates, duration, purpose and contact information.

Information related to the immigration status of the host in Canada is voluntary. Should the host volunteer this?

Information, they may provide a copy of their landing document, Citizenship Certificate or Canadian passport bio-

Data page (i.e. the page with their name, photo, place of birth, date of issue, etc.),

Study permit or work permit, or Resident card.

Proof of funds –

  • If you are self-funded, you must submit evidence of sufficient funds to cover your travel and expenses while in Canada. Evidence includes: a certified bank statement with three months history including one month prior to or the same month as your application submission, or investments, in your name, or business name.
  • If you are invited, your host in Canada may voluntarily provide financial documents such as recent bank statements for savings accounts, short term and/or long deposits that show their name, from the individual (S) providing you financial assistance for your program. The letter must indicate their employment; their occupation; their relationship to you, their number of dependents and full contact details. For extended family member sponsorship please includes proof of relationship (such as family, photos, proof or prior financial support of your education to date if applicable, etc.)

From the employer of the individual (s) provide you financial assistance for your program. Employer contact details and address of business location.

Proof of Business if you are self-employed. Provide business registration, tax clearance certificates, trade certificates, license and financial documents. (Certified business bank statement with 6 month history up to application submission date.)

Proof of employment- letter from your current or past employer and pay slips (last 3 months). Employment

Letter dated within 2 month of the application indicating occupation, job description, position, salary, allowances, dates of employment, and authorized leave dates.

Marriage Certificate and Birth Certificates for each family member whether or not they are requesting a visa.

Custodianship documents are required for students who are under the age of majority in Canada.

The age of majority is 18 in Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec and Saskatchewan.

The age of majority is 19 in British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.

Minor applicants  under 18 years of age, travelling with only one parent or without parents, need custody documents from the other parent or both parents, as applicable.

Custodian Declaration – All minor applicants must supply a notarized declaration, signed by the parents or legal guardian in the country of origin and signed by the custodian in Canada, starting arrangements have been made for the custodian to act in place of the parent (S).

Children must also have a school leave letter, if applicable.

If you would like Citizenship and immigration Canada (CIC) to release information from your case file to someone other than yourself, you must authorize us by completing Authority to release personal information to a

Designated individual (IMM 5475).

Leave a Reply

Note: Comments on the web site reflect the views of their authors, and not necessarily the views of the bookyourtravel internet portal. Requested to refrain from insults, swearing and vulgar expression. We reserve the right to delete any comment without notice explanations.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are signed with *