10 EUROPEAN COUNTRIES TO GET VISA @ EASE.
If you have been pondering with the idea of visiting the Schengen Area – you are not alone. World wide applications fly over Schengen countries’ embassies daily, requiring profound analyzing of documents and the purposes of travel. Starting from the leading country, you will be introduced separately and gradually down to the last of the top 10 Schengen Area countries with the highest rate of Schengen visas issued during year 2018.
BELOW ARE THE COUNTRIES WITH EASY ACCESS TO OBTAIN A SCHENGEN VISA.
- LITHUIANA. Lithuania is the easiest Schengen country to get a visa from, statistically with over 100% applicants only 1.3% of the short-term applications rejected in 2018. In total, 98.7% of the applicants for a Schengen Visa to Lithuania received a positive answer on their application. Moreover, Lithuania is placed somewhere in the middle of the table regarding the total number of short-term visa applications received. This also means you will have to wait less to make an appointment.
- ESTONIA: Another Baltic country is listed among the easiest to get a visa from, according to the 2018 rejection rates. Only 1.6% of the applications lodged at the Estonian embassies abroad were turned down, while the rest 98.4% were granted with a short-term visa to the Schengen Area. In addition, Estonia is the sixth Schengen country with least visa applications received, which means its embassies are less crowded.
- FINLAND: The Northern European country of Finland, despite the high number of visa applications it receives annually, remains an easy Schengen country to get a visa from. Rejecting only 1.7% of the applications its consulates abroad received, you have high chances to get a Schengen Visa to Finland.
- ICELAND: With the least Schengen Visa applications received in 2018, and only 1.7% of the applications rejected, Iceland is a wonderful way to get a visa to the Schengen Area. Yet, you are advised to first check where you need to apply, since Iceland is mostly represented by other countries, and does not have that many consulates of its own. This means that if the consulate representing Iceland is crowded, you will need to wait a bit more for an appointment.
- LATVIA: Latvia is the fifth Schengen country from which is easier to get a visa to Schengen. This makes all three Baltic countries ideal for Schengen visa application. With 97.9% of the applications received, and only 2.1% rejected, you have quite a good chance to get a visa from this country.
- POLAND. The Republic of Poland is also an easier country to get a visa from. Despite a 0.9 difference with Latvia, those applying for a Schengen visa to Poland have a 97% chance of getting a positive answer. The Central European country had a low rate of visa rejection of only 3%.
- LUXEMBORG: The small landlocked country of Luxembourg may be your way to Schengen, in particular if you wish to visit its neighboring countries, France, Germany and Belgium. With a rejection rate of only 3.7% Luxembourg, which is also the second country with least applications received, looks like a good deal for visa applicants.
- SLOVAKIA: All those lodging a Schengen visa application at a Slovak consulate have a 95.8% chance of being approved. In 2018, the Slovak embassies abroad rejected 4.2% of the 26,797 applications received, what makes it the fifth Schengen country with least applications.
- CZECH REPUBLIC.: Those applying for a short-term visa to the Czech Republic have a higher chance of getting rejected, compared to the ½ of what previously was Czechoslovakia (yes, we’re talking about Slovakia). Yet, with an approval rate of 95.3%, you still have a very high chance of getting a positive answer on your application.
- GREECE: While in 2014 Greece had a rejection rate of only 2%, things have changed a bit. Now, if you apply for a Germany Schengen visa, you have a chance of 4.9% to be rejected. Last year, the Greek embassies abroad approved 95.1% of the applications received. Greece is the fifth most favorite country for those intending to visit the Schengen area for short-term stays, with 855,285 applications received last year.
For more enquires:
TD TRAVEL & LOGISTICS NIG. LTD
Head Office: 1ST Floor, Suite 16, God’s Glory Plaza,
#8 Lateef Salami Street, Ajao Estate,Lagos.
Telephone Office: +234 9030215020/+234 8056227336/ +234 7011297163
Hotlines: +234 8085296609/+234 8038215195
USA: 970 Springfield Ave. Irvington, 2nd Floor, Opp Bus Terminal New Jersey NJ 07111
Mob: +1732-925-8630, Tel: 862-849-2668, Fax: 862-849-2763